Terms & Conditions
Any deposit made towards any tour with Erie Fun Tours Inc represents that you have read the terms and conditions and have acknowledged them.
The use of this website indicates your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
By providing payment you are also acknowledging your acceptance of these Payment Terms and Conditions:
• You agree that all of the information you have provided to Erie Fun Tours Inc. in relation to the transaction that is the subject of the transaction form is complete and correct, including, without limitation, information provided by you in relation to your credit card details.
Credit Card Payments
• You warrant Erie Fun Tours Inc that you are fully authorized to use the credit card details for the purpose of online transactions.
• Erie Fun Tours is under no obligation to provide the Travel Package ordered by you if Erie Fun Tours has any reason to suspect that you are not authorized to use those credit card details or your credit card provider has advised Erie Fun Tours that it will not honor your credit card details in this regard. Erie Fun Tours has no obligation to provide the Travel Package to you until your credit card provider has authorized the transaction or we are paid using some other form of payment.
• You must not use this service to engage in any misleading or deceptive conduct or fraud of any kind.
• When using this service, you must comply with any applicable law, rule, regulation, standard or code of practice that relates to it.
• You indemnify Erie Fun Tours Inc, its employees, contractors and agents against any loss, costs or damage that they may suffer as a result of your breach of any of these terms and conditions.
• You agree that you will comply with any requirement of your credit card provider which may relate to the use of this online service, including and without limitation, not exceeding any transaction limit on your credit card used for the transaction. You must provide Erie Fun Tours Inc. with any off-line verification of your identity, your right to use the credit card and the details of the transaction as may be required by Erie Fun Tours Inc from time to time.
The following outlines our pledge to you:
• Purpose and Consent: Before collecting your Personal Information, or at the time of collection, we will explain to you the purpose of collecting it and obtain your consent.
• Limiting Collection: Our collection of Personal Information is limited to what is reasonable under the circumstances and your information will be used only for the purpose for which it is collected.
• Security: Your personal information is kept confidential and secure and is not disclosed to anyone outside our group of companies and our selected third party service providers/business partners without your consent unless required by law.
• Access: You have the right to access your own Personal Information, and to correct any inaccuracies.
We will only use and disclose your personal information to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. Any exception will be with your prior consent, or as may be permitted or required by law.
Personal information, such as special needs, dietary or religious requirements, itinerary, addresses of accommodation where you will be staying during your trip, etc., which you provide to us will be passed on only to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements and/or other persons necessary for the provision of your travel arrangements, such as public authorities, customers or immigration, if required by them or is required by law. Any exception to the above will be with your prior consent, or as may be permitted or required by law. Also, we will keep your information only for as long as it is needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
If you have questions or concerns regarding these statements, call 519-943-3743
We will respond to all reasonable concerns or inquiries in a timely manner
Please see the payment schedules listed in the descriptions of each tour on our Public Tours and Events page.
Pricing: All prices shown are in Canadian funds.
Gratuities: Tipping for tour directors, drivers, step on guides and waiters is a great way for you to show your appreciation for a job well done. Gratuities are voluntary and not included in the published prices unless otherwise stated.