Terms & Conditions
for Day Tours
Any deposit made towards any tour with Erie Fun Tours Inc represents that you have read the terms and conditions and have acknowledged them.
The use of this website indicates your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions.
By providing payment you are also acknowledging your acceptance of these Payment Terms and Conditions:
• You agree that all of the information you have provided to Erie Fun Tours Inc. in relation to the transaction that is the subject of the transaction form is complete and correct, including, without limitation, information provided by you in relation to your credit card details.
Credit Card Payments
• You warrant Erie Fun Tours Inc that you are fully authorized to use the credit card details for the purpose of online transactions.
• Erie Fun Tours is under no obligation to provide the Travel Package ordered by you if Erie Fun Tours has any reason to suspect that you are not authorized to use those credit card details or your credit card provider has advised Erie Fun Tours that it will not honor your credit card details in this regard. Erie Fun Tours has no obligation to provide the Travel Package to you until your credit card provider has authorized the transaction or we are paid using some other form of payment.
• You must not use this service to engage in any misleading or deceptive conduct or fraud of any kind.
• When using this service, you must comply with any applicable law, rule, regulation, standard or code of practice that relates to it.
• You indemnify Erie Fun Tours Inc, its employees, contractors and agents against any loss, costs or damage that they may suffer as a result of your breach of any of these terms and conditions.
• You agree that you will comply with any requirement of your credit card provider which may relate to the use of this online service, including and without limitation, not exceeding any transaction limit on your credit card used for the transaction. You must provide Erie Fun Tours Inc. with any off-line verification of your identity, your right to use the credit card and the details of the transaction as may be required by Erie Fun Tours Inc from time to time.
The following outlines our pledge to you:
• Purpose and Consent: Before collecting your Personal Information, or at the time of collection, we will explain to you the purpose of collecting it and obtain your consent.
• Limiting Collection: Our collection of Personal Information is limited to what is reasonable under the circumstances and your information will be used only for the purpose for which it is collected.
• Security: Your personal information is kept confidential and secure and is not disclosed to anyone outside our group of companies and our selected third party service providers/business partners without your consent unless required by law.
• Access: You have the right to access your own Personal Information, and to correct any inaccuracies.
We will only use and disclose your personal information to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected. Any exception will be with your prior consent, or as may be permitted or required by law.
Personal information, such as special needs, dietary or religious requirements, itinerary, addresses of accommodation where you will be staying during your trip, etc., which you provide to us will be passed on only to the relevant suppliers of your travel arrangements and/or other persons necessary for the provision of your travel arrangements, such as public authorities, customers or immigration, if required by them or is required by law. Any exception to the above will be with your prior consent, or as may be permitted or required by law. Also, we will keep your information only for as long as it is needed to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
If you have questions or concerns regarding these statements, call 519-943-3743
We will respond to all reasonable concerns or inquiries in a timely manner
Please see the payment schedules listed in the descriptions of each tour on our Public Tours and Events page.
Pricing: All prices shown are in Canadian funds.
Gratuities: Tipping for tour directors, drivers, step on guides and waiters is a great way for you to show your appreciation for a job well done. Gratuities are voluntary and not included in the published prices unless otherwise stated.
Travelers with special needs
Passengers who require particular assistance must travel with a qualified travel companion as the drivers and guides cannot provide individualized help for walking, dining, getting on/off transportation vehicles or other personal requirements. As our coaches are not equipped with wheelchair ramps, all tour members must be able to mount 3 or 4 steps onto the coach. Passengers necessitating unique attention must advise Erie Fun Tours at the time of booking. We will make reasonable efforts to accommodate passengers with specific needs, but we are not responsible for the denial of services by any of our suppliers.
Erie Fun Tours has a zero tolerance policy towards disrespectful, belligerent conduct and in the occurrence of such event, the passenger(s) will be removed from the rest of the tour. Subsequently, there will be no refund issued and the passenger(s) must arrange their own return transportation.
US Border Crossing, Travel Documents, and Visas
All passengers must carry a valid passport for border crossing. It is the sole responsibility of the passengers to determine what documentation is required for travel to the USA and return to Canada. Document requirements can change therefore Canadian Citizens should contact Foreign Affairs Canada at http://www.voyage.gc.ca for assistance in obtaining this information. Citizens of other countries should check with the relative Tourist Board or Counsellor Office of the destination that they are intending to visit. Erie Fun Tours Inc. will not be held responsible for any damages and/or additional expenses incurred for lack of improper travel documentation, and no refunds will apply.
Refund for Unused Travel Services
No refund is made for unused travel services.
Cancellation and Change Fees for Tours
• A Non-Refundable deposit due at the time of booking, unless a tour is cancelled by Erie Fun Tours Inc. The tour package is 100% non-refundable if cancelled after the full balance has been charged, unless a tour is cancelled by the management of Erie Fun Tours Inc.
• Tickets can be sold (transferred) provided the names of new passengers are provided to Erie Fun Tours
• In the event that our buses cannot be mobile due to extreme weather conditions, terrorism or an act of God prior to departure passengers will be partially refunded for bus costs
• In the event of extreme weather conditions, terrorism or an act of God during the tour, passengers will not be refunded.
• Erie Fun Tours will not be held liable for any attraction tickets purchased in advance in the event of a canceled tour date.
• We cannot make any exceptions to these policies
Erie Fun Tours Inc acts solely as an organizer of the tours and is responsible for making all reservations and chartering the routes as outlined, but it is expressly understood and agreed between the tour organizer and the passengers that Erie Fun Tours Inc shall not be responsible for:
• Any negligent act or omission by the transportation companies, coach operators, hotel/resort properties or other suppliers or their personnel or any company or person not under our direct control.
• Government actions, weather, equipment failure, labour disputes, sickness, theft or any other cause beyond our direct control.
• Failure of the passenger to obtain the necessary documentation or meet the required health regulations in order to complete their travel arrangements.
• Any delays, misconnections, loss, damage or injuries to persons or property or for mechanical defects or failure, however, caused or for any substitution of hotels or carrier equipment beyond the control Erie Fun Tours Inc, or for any additional expenses occurred thereby;
• Any inconvenience, loss of enjoyment, upset, disappointment, distress or frustration whether physical or mental however caused.
Cancellation of a tour by Erie Fun Tours Inc. provided that full refund of all monies paid is made to the passenger. All tour itineraries are subject to change without prior notice. Erie Fun Tours Inc reserves the right to make any changes before or during the tour for the comfort and enjoyment of the passengers and it is agreed and understood that for any increase in costs occasioned by such change shall be paid for by the passengers or any decrease of the costs occasioned by the change shall be refunded to the passenger. Erie Fun Tours Inc. reserves the right to decline any person as a member of the tour at any time before or during the tour should such person’s presence be considered detrimental to the interest, comfort, and enjoyment of other passengers.
The passenger, and if under 18 parent/guardian, indemnifies Erie Fun Tours Inc, its employees, agents and other representatives, from all costs, damage, loss, and injury or loss of life-related to the tour package, or any activity associated with the tour package.